Monday, December 31, 2012

ANTAWN JAMISON unhappy with Lakers



Pau Gasol has grumbled about getting more touches, Kobe Bryant exploded at a practice, Dwight Howard had words with Bryant and Steve Nash at different games, and Coach Mike D'Antoni had a confrontation with a Times reporter. So why not add Antawn Jamison to the column of agitated Lakers? Jamison had seen just about everything in his NBA career but "not this," he said in a quiet moment Friday night after sitting out a fifth consecutive game via the dreaded DNP-Coach's Decision. "Fifteen years," the Lakers forward told The Times, recapping his career. "My only thing is let me know why. I don't think you go from starting and 30-something minutes to not in the rotation whatsoever. And not explaining to me what exactly happened, that's the toughest thing. There's nothing you can do but be positive and support your teammates. The only reason I came here was they said I was going to play and to win a championship

No comments:

Post a Comment